If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Morbid Strangers Fun

A good time was had by all yesterday as my good friends, Dan Sullivan and Teresa Pope Sullivan were married on the farm where Dan is employed. I'm happy to add that the Morbid Strangers played for the reception afterward.

We played from 4PM until 8PM and last night was one of the coldest of the season so far. We were OUTSIDE! You could see our breath around the microphones as we sang during the last set. How's that man made global warming working out for ya? I was glad when it was over. My right hand was cold and cramping and the guitar players were having trouble keeping things in tune, but all in all we had a great time. Seems like we always do whenever we play.

Congratulations Dan and Teresa.



1 comment:

  1. Everyone did have a good time. That's the first time I've ever seen your breath forming as you sang. Temp this morning 38 degrees.

    Congratulations to the bride and groom.

    May their marriage last as long as ours has so far -- 37 years.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete