If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Tattooed Dude Sneaks in the Race Card!


It's always funny when you offend a liberal or an idiot (one in the same) that they frequently try and sneak the race card in under your nose. Back in July I put up a post titled:

Pretty Girls, Ugly Girls, Tattoos, Jobs, Welfare, Life's Little Decisions

If you missed it click HERE and read.

I got a comment today from an anonymous responder. Here it is in it's entirety:

"Rich white guys" like yourself were the same dudes who thought black people should be treated differently because of the way they look. Society changes and people need to get over it...And last time i checked we all got old and wrinkly in the end so what's the difference if you have an old wrinkly tattoo or an old wrinkly arm? There is none. The only difference between a tattooed person and a non-tattooed person is that someone with tattoos will not judge you for having one.

and my reply:

I always find it amusing when idiots like you try to sneak in the race card when the truth is revealed. I have never in my life thought black people or people of any other color should be treated differently.

Being black or red or purple is not a choice. Putting a stupid, hideous tattoo on your body is a choice and a bad one I might add. I guess you spent so much time wringing your hands that you missed the whole point of the post.

It is EVERYBODY'S CHOICE in life to make good decisions so that you don't end up having to sponge off society to survive. Like I said in the post, I don't give a rat's ass about your need to express your individualism. Too bad that you have your head so far up your ass that you can't see the truth when it is as plain as the nose on your face and can't admit you made a BAD choice.


By the way. Grow a pair and don't make anonymous posts. If you're so sure of yourself, there is no need to hide behind anonymity.


Grouch


There you have it ladies and gentlemen. They just love to throw that race card don't they? I however have no problem responding "Chicago style".

1 comment:

  1. Big brave person, posting anonymously. I'll interested to see if he responds with another comment, or if he was just a drive-by commenter.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete