If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sneaky Junk Mail

Have any of you gotten one of these?

Or perhaps one of these?


They may not mean much to those of you who are not self employed, but they look very much like the mail I have gotten from the IRS after I have made a mistake in sending them not enough of my money. They are notifying me they want more of a "contribution" with penalties and interest of course.

If you'll click on the pictures, you'll see that they are both junk mail envelopes from the Republican National Committee, begging for money.

Doncha like the first one? "Do Not Destroy Official Document".
Like jack booted thugs are gonna come marching in if I shred it.

I really like the second one, "Form 1163 Return Enclosed"

There is bound to be a way to have these idiots arrested for mail fraud!

On more than one occasion, I've told the RNC that the only way they are going to get any more money from me is if:

1. Senator Lamar Alexander resigns.

2. Senator Bob Corker quits trying to "work with Democrats" to "get things done" and starts acting like a conservative.

These envelopes are bound to be expensive to manufacture and send. I'm gonna figure a way to stuff the return envelopes with lead weights and send them back at their expense. That'll showem!

4 comments:

  1. They look like junk mail, but one can never be sure unless you open it to see. More wasted money.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junk mail is an obvious target if we want to eliminate waste and reduce carbon emissions. This is a product most people throw out without even reading. It must be banned and leaders at Copenhagen should consider adding this to their international agreements.

    http://www.selfdestructivebastards.com/2009/11/junk-mail-must-go.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Canada Guy, reducing those carbon emissions is one of my primary concerns. I lay awake at night thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas, glad to hear you hate your kids.

    ReplyDelete