If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

An Enjoyable Football Weekend for a Change

Well, I been busy fooling with my music studio software and making up productions so I have been a little lax in my blogging. In fact the Morbid Strangers did our first Pro Tools recording last night, Smoke on the Water. We still got some work to do on it but so far it is sounding pretty cool.
Last weekend was a most enjoyable football weekend for me. Saredee I got to watch the Tennessee Vols lay the wood to the 22nd ranked South Carolina Gamecocks. Tough Tennessee defense and turnovers boosted the Volunteers to a 31-13 victory.

I guess Tennessee has some hope for a bowl game. Our biggest remaining challenge this year I guess is Ole Miss. I am confident the Big Orange will finish above .500 and perhaps make it to the Toilet Bowl or the Trojan Condom Bowl. I think those bowls enjoy about the same nummer of viewers as CNN.

Sunday was also fun as that powerhouse team the Tennessee Titans rolled to a 30-13 victory over those tricky Jacksonville Jaguars.

Vince Young was the QB and I'll have to say that he looked pretty good. He played well and looked confident. I hope he regains the magic he had when he led Texas to the victory over USC.....probably one of the most exciting college games I ever saw.

Now if the Titans can just win out, secure a wild card spot, and win all the playoff games, we'll be Super Bowl bound!

Finally, I got to watch the last half of the game on Monday Night Football. It was a nice way to end the football weekend. The New Orleans Saints won a hard fought 35-27 victory over the Atlanta Falcons with Atlanta pushing toward a comeback all the way down to the wire.

The Saints remain undefeated for the season. They are "marching in" this year.

What a nice football weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoy the games sweetie.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizzard, you can just kiss my %@#^%*&!!!

    ReplyDelete