If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Hate my Children

I was just told by a liberal that I hate my children.

This was because I told the same liberal that I was not concerned over carbon emissions.

Liberal logic never ceases to amaze me.

3 comments:

  1. I suppose this liberal is also for abortion, the killing of her/his children before they take their first breath???

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose all conservatives hate their children for almost all are not overly concerned with carbon emissions. I am concerned with my children and grandchildren having jobs and those radical environmentalist would give up those jobs in favor of something that is far from being proven. That's insanity and those are the people who will hurt the future generations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny how they never try and convince you with thoughtful and logical arguments.....(could be because there aren't any)....instead they just throw darts and hurl insults.

    ReplyDelete