If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Musical Fun with Pro Tools


I'm beginning to progress exponentially with Pro Tools Audio. The MacBook Pro is clicking right along. I have been able to produce a few creations with me playing various parts on the keyboard, playing the bass, creating the drum track, and singing.

Sweet Wifey liked one of my creations so much that she posted an audio track on Right Truth. Go HERE to read her post and listen to my audio track.

It's always nice to take abreak with a refreshing strawberry margarita. Life is good!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are finally getting to enjoy your music room. The sonns sound great.

    Deborah F. Hamilton
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I was typing with one hand, holding Penny's rawhide with the other. TYPO:

    The SONGS sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I listened to that track and must say I was impressed. Grouch you are talented. Don't really know what I was expecting but you did pass expectations. Great sounds!

    ReplyDelete