If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

Well, I'm working today, so I'm not thankful for that but I am thankful I have a place to work.

I have a lot of stuff to be thankful about. Here is my list:

1. God and country.
2. My sweet wifey, and sweet puppy, Penny.
3. The rest of my fambily.
4. All my friends, most of them in ham radio and music.
5. My boats and my life on the river.
6. My musical talents. They become more enjoyable every day.

Even the worst of days in the old USA is still probably better than the best of days in most other countries we know about. Don't complain about her and don't make excuses. Just give thanks.

What are YOU thankful for?

5 comments:

  1. Nothing like a good wife, a good dog and a good boat---you are a blessed man Grouch. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm the one who is truly blessed. We see people every day who are miserable in their lives, with their families, spouses whatever. Fighting, arguing, bringing misery everywhere. I never could stand that and never wanted to be part of it.

    I have my sweet hubby, my soul mate, and not many people can say that.

    I'm truly blessed.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right Ron, I am truly blessed.

    I play music loud and proud. I don't mind blasting down the river at mach 2 with my hair on fire, but at the end of the day,

    PEACE AND QUIET IS WHERE IT'S AT.

    No fussing, no fighting, just tranquility.

    ReplyDelete