If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010, the Year of the Nanny State

My friends, looks like 2010 may be the year we are transformed into the complete nanny state. I just read another article talking about more new anti-smoking laws, anti-texting laws, anti-transfat laws.......SIGH.

They tell you what to smoke, when to talk, when not to talk, what to eat, what to drink, and when to eat it and drink it. They tell you what kind of light bubs to use. They tell you where to set your thermostat. They tell you what to drive.

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign, blocking out the scenery, breaking my mind, do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign?

2010 should be fun. Let us hope for a major uprising!

No comments:

Post a Comment