If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

BITCH!

New York senator, Chuck-u-Schumer(rhymes with....), called a fight attendant a "bitch". Why? Because the attendant told the senator he would have to turn off his cell phone before the plane's departure.

If I had been on the plane, they would have told me the same.

If you had been on the plane, they would have told you the same.

What is the big deal here?

Oh, excuse the hell out of me! It's senator Schumer! He is so much better than the rest of all us little people! The rules don't apply to him!

After Chuck-u supposedly turned off the phone, it rang again:

“It’s Harry Reid calling,” the source quoted Schumer as saying. “I guess health care will have to wait until we land.”

If the destruction of healthcare depends on Chuck-u's phone call, I hope he never gets off the plane. What a jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment