If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fiscal Responsibility


Curses! Mt Visa card is maxed out at $10,000! I don't have the money to make a payment! I just had to have all those new ham radios!

Dadgummit! I just maxed out my Mastercard! I made the minimum payment on the Visa card with it and bought another $10,000 worth of musical instruments!

OMG! OMG! My Discover card is maxed out! I made minimum payment on the Mastercard and had enough money left over to get that new bass boat I have been NEEDING!

OMG! OMG! Whatever will I do?

Hooray! I just got me a shiny new Amex card! I'll be able to make minimum payments on all the other cards and have plenty of money left over for Christmas shopping!

Hey! What's the problem? Why are you frowning? I just raised my debt ceiling! Didn't I hear that the federal gubment just did that?

Jesus said, "
Judge not, that ye be not judged."

So just shut up now and go away...............

7 comments:

  1. We are in such great shape with unlimited credit and nothing to worry about at this moment--to heck with tomorrow, that down the road. You are right Grouch many think this way and all in Washington have fallen into this trap. Great little post with a clear message and an easy read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bible also says:

    " 1. Proverbs 22:7
    The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Neither a borrower nor lender be", from Shakesphere, often attributed to Ben Franklin and the Bible.


    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The solution to this problem is jobs. There are good people using credit just to make their bills each month because they are unemployed or under-employed.

    We are self-employed ourselves and it has been a very hard year. There has been less work this year... period, and the companies we have completed work for, have been slow in paying us. It is a dilemma that will only be solved by revving up the economy & creating jobs... something Obama is not about to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If spending is the answer, drunken sailors on shore leave are the catalyst! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't need no steenkin credik cards, I got "Rig Stamps"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right Ron, we have deadbeats run amuck in Washington DC.

    You're right my sweetie.

    Cube, instead of more gubment spending, Obama ought to be cutting taxes, suspending payroll taxes, doing away with gubment healthcare initiative, dumping crap and trade. There's so many things he could do for the better, but he won't. His goal is takeover and control of more and more of your life and mine.

    Fred, I believe drunken sailors would show more discipline than these Washington idiots.

    Hang on Lizard. If Barry has his way, rig stamps may one day be a reality. Problem is if you use them, Washington will come down with a strict set of guidelines by which you may operate your radio.

    ReplyDelete