If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Have We Maxed Out Our Last Credit Card???

Well I read today that the Chi-Comms are now saying that it is getting harder for gubments to buy United States Treasuries. This is because the US's shrinking current-account gap is reducing the supply of dollars overseas.

Why is this?

"...it was inevitable that the dollar would continue to fall in value because Washington continued to issue more Treasuries to finance its deficit spending."

OMG! Whatever will we do when the well finally runs dry?

See my previous post on Fiscal Responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment