If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Have a Weak Heart


The Titans live! The Dolphins came back from an 18 point deficit in the second half to tie the game and drive it into overtime. Bironas saved the day by kicking a 46 yeard field goal to give the Titans the win.

I just dunno if my weak heart can take many more of those.

Bad news......Keith Bulluck, Titans star linebacker is out with a sprained knee. His return is questionable. It's gonna be tough next week against the Chargers.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    A Christmas Miracle come true?

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chargers? Hope you have better luck with them than we did.

    Just bitter after a bitter loss today. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss, Sue. I got a feeling the Titans fans will be weeping next Fridee night, I think that's when we play them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a good O/T game if you are on the winning side in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Ron, but my heart is weak............

    Probably not gonna matter much after next Fridee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thomas, My wife and I will be joining you in Tennessee in about three years. We bought 10.5 acres in Perry County half way between Linden and Hoenwald near the Buffalo river.

    Hope we don't get into too much trouble when we fly our Gator Flag on Fall Saturdays! Go Gators!!

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete