If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Somebody Out There is Watching and Reading

Back on October 26, I posted something titled, A Particular Evil Drug Company Annoys Me!

This was a swipe at the evil drug company, GlaxoSmithKline, for sending me a "reminder" every month to go refill my very expensive Avandia prescription. The gist was if they would quit sending out this nonsensical (I'm gonna go get the drug anyway) reminder every month, they could save a ton of money and reduce the price of the drug.

Immediately after the post, I got several hits from a GlaxoSmithKline website. It dawned on me yesterday that since I put up the post, I have not gotten a single one of those stupid reminders.

Coincidence? Maybe......

Maybe someone out there is actually watching and reading.

I hope to hell Barack and Nancy and Harry are watching and reading. I hope they know what a bunch of low life communist scum bag losers I think they all are.

By the way, I have no ill will toward GlaxoSmithKline. They are a reputable company and produce many good products. The gubment should get the hell out of their way as it should get out of the way of every free market enterprise and just let them conduct bidness.

1 comment:

  1. You never know who might read one of your articles.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete