If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas is the Time for Miracles!

Well, in spite of an 0-6 beginning, the Tennessee Titans still have a shot at making the playoffs. To do so, they will have to win their 3 remaining games and will probably need a little help to boot. They have to beat the Miami Dolphins today in Nashville. The Dolphins don't have a great record but they have been playing well lately. If the Titans survive today, they will face the San Diego Chargers next week who have won 8 in a row............yikes! Last they have to contend with the hapless Seahawks in Seattle. Even that could be an unpleasant surprise though.

Vince Young has a sore knee and a pulled hamstring. I have not heard for sure if he's playing today, although Kerry Collins can certainly get the job done.

So the road ahead looks pretty rocky for the Titans, but they're not dead yet. It would be pretty cool for a 9-7 team to take it all the way to the Super Bowl, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm working at the Chamber of Horrors today, but I'll have the radio on at the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment