If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Words of Wisdom from the Grouch

The only thing bad about being in a sound sleep is that you are not awake to enjoy it.

I woke up this morning and looked at the clock. It was 4:20AM. Sweet Wifey and Puppy were warm and quiet and making soft sleepy sounds. How nice.

"Got a lot more sleepy time ahead." I thought.

What seemed like about 30 seconds later, the 6 o'clock alarm went off.

Curses!

2 comments:

  1. Penny and I hated for you to get up, but we were up 30 minutes later.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete