If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Small Victory for the Constitution


I just read that in a 5-4 decision, the United States Supreme Court has struck down the primary premise of McCain/Feingold saying, "the government may not ban political spending by corporations in candidate elections".

According to the article the conservatives on the court along with Anthony Kennedy as swing vote made this happen. I guess this means that the hateful racist judge Sonya Sotomayor voted to trample the Constitution and abridge individual liberty. Well, what did you expect? A communist president appointed her and my RINO senator, Lamar Alexander confirmed her! Hell no, I ain't fergittin!

This is good news. It is perhaps a small battle, but every little bit helps in the fight to preserve individual liberty and all those things that have made this country great.

1 comment: