If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Global Warming Continues in the Southland!

It's a rarity in these parts but every now and then we develop ice on top of the water here. This usually requires several days with the high temperatures below freezing.

Tomorrow we are going to get snow and then it's really gonna get cold. I'll see if I can give you the same picture in a few days with the lake covered by snow.

I dunno bout yall, but I'm really sick and tired of all this damned global warming.

4 comments:

  1. Brrrrr.

    Cute picture of Penny in your header.



    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, it even cold down here in southwest Mississippi and raining at the moment--might turn to freezing rain soon, and there goes the power if that happens. I could use some of that over due global warming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, it looks like a snow event here so far and not much of it, just enough to make the ground white. I have my trusty new generator just in case though.

    ReplyDelete