If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nothing Says "I Love You" Like a Pile of Poop!


Well here's an interesting story. An Iowa man spelled out a birthday message to his wife in manure. Apparently the woman was pleased by the whole thing. When asked about the unique gift she said that her hubby, "Dung good!" Go HERE to read the whole thing and watch a video.

Hmmmmmmmm, gives me a whole new idea for future gifts. Valentines Day is just around the corner.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe it's a local thing. I suppose it took quite a bit of effort on the husband's part. I'm sure she would have enjoyed dinner out or some other inexpensive gesture just as much.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder if they'll do with that the White House Lawn for BearYuck's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno Ptaddw, they got a surplus of manure in Warshington.

    ReplyDelete