If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, January 8, 2010

Obama Care Song

I stole this from sweet Wifey, but it is so funny that I wanted to put it here also. Thanks sweet Wifey. This video by our friend, Ray Stevens:

4 comments:

  1. That is great, isn't it! Spread the word.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, people at the chamber of horrors have been chucking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In other words, Obamacare sucks, big time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucks about like the Big Orange and the Titans did this year.

    ReplyDelete