If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rarely Shaken

A friend of mine, a local physician was severely injured this afternoon, a closed head injury. I attended her in the ER and sent her to the trauma center. I could do this to just about anyone every day on a regular basis and not even break a sweat, but I'm sitting here shaking right now. It's a lot different when it's someone close to you.

My prayers are for her and her family.

Life is fragile. Rejoice in each and every day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were there for her. I'm sure her family is too.

    Prayers to her, her husband, here family, and prayers for her doctors.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://wwww.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete