If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

She's Pretty Sweet

I been married to sweet wifey going on 38 years. Sometimes I just have to smile. A while back I was stretched out on the couch watching football.

I don't even remember who was playing but as the game progressed, she asked, "Why is it that so many of the football players like bowling?"

"Huh?" I exclaimed.

"Well the man on TV said that several of the players on the team were 'Pro Bowlers'." she remarked.

Sometimes I just have to smile. She doesn't know anything about football, but she's pretty sweet. So is Penny.
 Uh, if I have to explain it to you, skip on down to the next post.

4 comments:

  1. You're so sweet. I'll never live down that "pro bowlers" comment, hee hee. It made you smile, so it was worth it.

    Penny is indeed a cutie. But the most loved in this house is YOU.

    It's so nice to be still happily married, still so in love, after all these years. I'll bet others are jealous.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. & Mrs. Grouch,

    I read that you are going on 38 years. My lovely bride have you beat, because we already celebrated our 38th anniversary! So there!

    But I totally agree, it is nice to still be so in love after so many years! My wife is (as I frequently remind her) "The most loved person on the planet!"

    So jealous I'm not! Understanding I am!

    That was pretty cute about "Pro Bowlers!"

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "L": That's wonderful. You know not many couples stay together and in love for this long. You and your wife and blessed, as we are.

    I Know the sweet Grouch is my soul mate, we were meant to be.

    And he's not really a grouch, he's a sweetie.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete