If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Barry the Hypocrit

I just saw the most amusing video on Breitbart. The president again insults Las Vegas and implies it is wrong to go there and spend money you don't have. At the same time, his Dimocrat congress raisies the debt ceiling another 1.8 trillion! The mayor of Las Vegas was not happy.

Man oh man! What a liar and hypocrit we have for an Idiot in Chief!

3 comments:

  1. Harry Reid ripped Obama a new one too.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obama is just a jerk! I bet Harry did rip him a new one. Harry is in the fight of his life and will go under in November, Ha! Ha! Ha! "Make my day Dirty Harry"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed, Obama is a jerk. People on both sides think so.

    ReplyDelete