If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bwaaaaaa Waaaaa! He's Cutting My Pet Project!

How sweet it is! Oh I just love it when Dimocrats get pissed off! Well apparently New Jersey Gubner Chris Christie is pissing them off in a big way. Christie has declared a fiscal emergency in New Jersey and has by executive order put a freeze on spending and will be slicing into school surpluses and transit subsidies among other things.

Dimocrats are furious because he "used his executive powers instead of working with the legislature". HA HA HA HA yeah right, like a buncha liberal Dimocrats in the legislature would make any meaningful cuts. They would rather see the state wallow in bankruptcy and empty promises.

Remember, it was Jon Corzine and the legislature that got them in this mess in the first place.

Well I'm not gonna get real excited until I see if Christie sticks to his guns and is not just a flash in the pan. He could be a shining example to the rest of the country that the unsustainable gravy train gubment handout days are over. Doncha just love the sound of screeching Dimocrats?

"Oh, he's harming the cheeeerldren! We need all that tax money for the cheeeeerldren!"

Bwaa Haa Haa! I do love it so!

6 comments:

  1. I love it. You betcha'

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone has got to put their foot down on all this spending at the federal and state level---I love such executive orders, but not Obama's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Responsible leadership... What a concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ron,

    If a lot of people, us included, don't start putting their feet down, we're toast.

    Fred,

    The gubment should be required to exercise the same responsibility as a private citizen. If I don't have the money, I don't spend, it's that simple. Of course when it's not your money to begin with I guess it's easy to be frivilous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I hope Christie is no flash in the pan.. but I must caution everyone.. People in Cali were happy as hell when Arnold took over.... IT's not just the top spot it's the entire legislative branch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Robert, the governator was a big disappointment.

    ReplyDelete