If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dear Leader is in the Scolding Mode

Well dear leader Barry scolded congressman, Eric Cantor, for bringing a copy of the 2400 page healthcare destruction bill to the summit. Of course it was the Dimocrats that created the monstrosity. The Republicans were left out in the cold, remember?

Barry said, "health care is a very complicated subject".

Actually, dear leader Barry, it is not complicated at all. Nowhere in the constitution of these United States is the federal gubment granted the power to provide or regulate health care for the populace. It's really pretty simple. I'm waiting for one of the wimpy limp wristed Republicans to pop up and point this out. So far I have not heard this.

1 comment:

  1. As far as I know none of the Republicans asked that question, about Constitutionality. But they were really good today. I must give them credit.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete