If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

EMERGENCY BULLETIN!

FLASH! AN EMERGENCY BULLETIN FROM THE GROUCH AT RIGHT TRUTH!

THE UNITED KINGDOM IS BANNING WORKS OF FICTION FROM BEING SHOWN IN SCHOOLS IN THE UK!!!!!

uhhhhhhhhh....oh wait........perhaps I overreacted a bit!

Oh, they're just gonna ban Algore's film in UK schools.......whew!

Hey! at least I was right about them banning a work of fiction!


Relax!

1 comment:

  1. Never thought I would think the Uk smarter than the US, but I guess they are. If I were Al Gore, I would be HIDING

    Debbie
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete