If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Huckabee Blasts CPAC

Well I heard that former Arkansas Gubner, Mike Huckabee, ripped the 2010 CPAC, saying it was, "outdated, nearly corrupt and unrepresentative of the conservative movement."  Good Lord, gubner! What would you consider "representative" of the conservative movement? Oh I know........a squishy, moderate, RINO, willing to cross the aisle, and work with Dimocrats, to solve problems and get things done for the American people!

If he bothered to listen to Glenn Beck's moving speech, and disagreed with anything Glenn said, well, then he needs to have that bass guitar shoved up his..........I'll be nice......

I'm glad he didn't go to CPAC. I am sick and tired of squishy, moderate RINOs.

Sweet Wifey told me she watched his interview with Michelle Obama. I did not watch it although it was on Fox News when I came home from band practice. I watched with the sound off while I sipped a couple of martinis......sweet Wifey and Penny had long gone to bed. Huck and Michelle were just laughing and talking like they were best buds. Sweet Wifey said the thing was sickening..............he was almost in agreement with her most of the time........UGH.

What a sorry excuse for a Republican. I don't think he's much of a musician either.

3 comments:

  1. Huckabee did not attend any of the CPAC functions. I'm hoping that he is not planning on running again. Perhaps he will simply stay with his FOX show.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to live in Arkansas and have many good friends there to this day and none of them like Huckabee---he is a RINO and those who know have no doubts about this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, the more I see and hear of him the sicker of him I get.

    Right, Sweetie, if he stays on Fox News, he can't screw up anyone's life.

    ReplyDelete