If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Like This Guy

I watched a video of congressman Don Young from Alaska. He makes a lot of sense and he calls man made global warming a scam. He apparently has had some problems with charges of ethics violations and other things. I dunno about all that, but I am overjoyed to find someone who is willing to call global warming what it really is. I'll give him a gold star for that one. Go HERE to watch his video. Now what we need is the rest of the Republicans in the House and Senate to stop agreeing with Dimocrats and start using the terms hoax and scam.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I don't know much about this guy. I think I heard yesterday that Scott Brown voted FOR the latest jobs bill, but I need to find out for sure.

    If true, that's not good news.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don Young? Are you kidding? The guy has never learned to know what a brain is for.

    ReplyDelete