If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Already Been a Year? My How Time Flies!

It's hard to believe, but it was one year ago today that I started The Grouch at Right Truth. Thanks to all my readers and visitors. You know me. I like to mince words and beat around the bush. Hope you've had a good time.

7 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog a week ago, and I'm hooked. I think your subtle, diplomatic, never-step-on-toes approach is the draw. (jk)

    Seriously, happy 1st year anniversary! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary sweetie.

    Keep up your no-nonsense articles.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed your post Grouch and looking forward to this next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm looking forward to next year too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grouch,

    It has been fun bantering with you these last few months! May it continue for many more years. We will have to have dinner sometime when my wife and I come to Tennessee.

    Go Gators!

    Lock & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete