If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, February 1, 2010

Missing His Testicles

I heard my RINO senator, Lamar Alexander, on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace. Wallace asked Lamar if he thought Barack Obama was an idealogue. You could just see the tortured look on Lamar's face and the words just stuck in his throat. He just couldn't make himself say the words....................just like he couldn't find the courage to vote against the hateful, racist judge, Sonya Sotomayor.

C'mon Lamar! Grow a pair! You know damned well that Barack is a Marxist/Communist idealogue! He hates America and everything she stands for!

Damn! We need some conservative politicians so badly who will stand up and tell it like it is before it's too late!

4 comments:

  1. Grouch,

    You can tell you're one of them Doctor folks, cause down here we would have said "balls"

    That's why we are backing Marco Rubio against Charlie "No Balls" Crist! Rubio is one of the only true conservative voices running for the US Senate.

    I hope Lamar is gone by the time I move to Tennessee, cause I can't stand a man with no testicles!

    Load & Load!!!

    Sons & Daughters of Liberty Unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Rubio cleans his clock. What I'm waiting to see is if the Republican party gets behind Rubio or decides to settle for the same old RINO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grouch,

    There is talk of Christ running as an Independent because he is so far behind in the polls!

    Lock & Load!!!

    ReplyDelete