If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Morning Prayer

I got this from a friend, so don't hurl your darts at me:

Dear Lord,

In the past year you have taken away my favorite actor (Patrick Swayze), my favorite actress (Farah Fawcett), my favorite musician (Michael Jackson) and my favorite salesperson (Billy Mays). Just wanted to let you know my favorite president is Barrack Obama.

Only problem is that "Plugs" Biden is the VP.

No comments:

Post a Comment