If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Questionaire for the RNC

Well, yesterday I got 2 more pieces of junk mail from the RNC begging for money. This in spite of the fact that I have repeatedly asked them to take me off their mailing list. These things are usually stuffed with a questionnaire and then a plea for money at the end. So I decided it was high time I sent them a questionnaire of my own......I know it's a waste of time, but I had fun anyway.

Feel free to copy, edit, plagiarize, this document, but I hope some of you will start stuffing your junk mail from the RNC with it. If enough did it, it might get their attention. Here it is:

**********************************************************************

If you want me to contribute to the RNC, fill out the questionnaire below and follow the instructions at the bottom. You guys are always sending me questionnaires. Here is some change you can believe in. Please circle the appropriate answer:

**************************************************************************

My primary allegiance will be to the Constitution. Under no circumstance will I propose any law that will conflict with the Constitution of the United States or violate states rights.

My primary allegiance will be crossing the aisle to get things done. I will cross the aisle and work with Democrats to pass laws that will solve problems for the American people.
**********************************************************************

Every American has a right to life, even those not yet born. Abortion is an issue to be decided by the people and by the individual states, not some court. I will only vote for and uphold judges who abide by this principle.

I will cross the aisle and work with Democrats and in the name of civility and decorum will vote to confirm hateful, racist judges who would choose to legislate from the bench and pervert the Constitution as well as murder the unborn.
*********************************************************************

In the future, NO NEW TAXES shall be imposed on the American people. The government shall cut and eliminate programs which are wasteful and ineffective. The government shall live within its means and I shall propose a Constitutional Amendment which will prohibit the government from spending more than its receipts.

I will cross the aisle and work with Democrats to levy taxes on the wealthiest and more fortunate Americans to continue to fund programs that will solve problems for the American people.
*********************************************************************

I will declare that man made global warming is a hoax and that not one more penny of taxpayer dollars shall be spent on programs geared to reduce manmade global warming.

I will cross that aisle and work with Democrats and show the American people that the Republicans have better ideas on ways to reduce manmade global warming
**********************************************************************

To achieve energy independence, I will institute massive programs to drill for our own oil, build new refineries, and new nuclear plants. Alternative methods of energy such as wind, solar, ethanol, biodiesel, etc.may be incorporated into the plan when funded by elements of the private sector only and not by government subsidy.

I will cross the aisle to work with Democrats to institute broad new government subsidized energy programs such as wind, solar, ethanol, biodiesel etc. These programs will create many “green” jobs. I shall cross the aisle and work with Democrats to create many more regulations to set the level of your thermostat and dictate what kind of light bulbs you may use in your house. We will continue to solve problems for the American people.
************************************************************************

Healthcare in the United States should be managed by the private sector with no government intrusion. I will work to institute tort reform, allow free competition and purchasing of insurance across state lines, and removal of mandates to insurance companies which force them to provide unnecessary and unwanted coverages which drive up the cost of premiums.

I will cross the aisle to work with Democrats to pass healthcare reform laws that solve problems for the American people. The government will increasingly regulate doctors, hospitals, insurance companies, and enroll more patients including undocumented immigrants at reduced cost to the American people.
***********************************************************************

No bill may be voted on by either house of congress until it has been read by all members and ample time has been provided for it to be read by the American people.

I will cross the aisle and work with Democrats to make sure we quickly drive through legislation that will solve problems for the American people.
***********************************************************************

I shall propose legislation that will get the United States out of the United Nations and at the same time get the United Nations out of New York City.

I will cross the aisle and work with Democrats and also encourage the President that we work with the United Nations to solve problem worldwide for the American people.
*************************************************************************

I shall hereby declare that the main enemy to the United States is Islamic extremism and take any and all steps to eliminate this threat worldwide.

I shall cross the aisle and work with Democrats to assure we don’t offend anyone or hurt anyone’s feelings, even if that means Americans will die at home and abroad.
***********************************************************************

Terrorists captured by the United States shall be treated, housed, and tried as enemy combatants. They shall not be provided lawyers at taxpayer expense nor shall they be afforded rights granted to Americans by the Constitution.

Our appearance before the rest of the world is of primary importance. I will cross the aisle and work with Democrats to ensure that enemy combatants receive full constitutional rights and lawyers, even if this means spending more taxpayer money, and even if a few more American die in the process.
************************************************************************

If the President or a member of congress tells a bald face lie to the American people, I will take a stand and call him/her exactly what he/she is, A LIAR!

I will cross the aisle and work with Democrats to preserve civility and decorum in the legislative and executive branch even if it means sacrificing the freedoms and principles on which this country was founded.
************************************************************************

If you selected any of the questions in blue, do not bother to respond. Just take me off your mailing list. If you selected ALL of the questions in red, please return this questionnaire, notarized, with an official signature by Michael Steele stating that the above qualification shall be applied to all Republican candidates. Only true conservatives need apply. RINO’s need to go be Democrats. I will then consider sending you a donation.


__________________________________________Micheal Steele, RNC chairman

My name and address added below...

1 comment:

  1. If we wanted Democrats, we would have voted for them to begin with.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete