If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

 
Well, it's Valentines Day, and my sweetie was nice enough to get me a nice card and also a gift certificate. When I first met her, I knew she was way out of my league, but that didn't keep me from chasing her. I'm a lucky dog!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, a lucky dawg you are, as well as I! It seems our brides both shop for cards at the same place, but nevertheless, it sho' was sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice card Grouch and like you I feel like a very blessed man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzard and Ron. Trust me, I know which side my bread is buttered on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are so sweet!

    We were meant to be. We compliment each other.

    God knew what he was doing putting the two of us together.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete