If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

More from the World of Unintended Consequences

Well I was reading that the TSA is going to start swabbing people's hands before boarding planes in order to detect explosives. Well, I gotta wonder what is going to happen to people that test POSITIVE. The articles already admits that certain legal substances like fertilizer and heart medicine will cause false positives. What about other legal things like the firing of weapons, and fireworks and such? I gotta think that a lot of innocent people are going to be more than inconvenienced while terrorists slip on by.

Why don't we just do like the Israelis? Just lookem in the eye and do a little honest to goodness racial profiling? It seems to work for them.

2 comments: