If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Friday, March 19, 2010

At the Tipping Point

I haven't posted anything in a few days. I just have not been in the mood. I have been sitting, watching, in disbelief as the constitution is trampled by the communist left. It became apparent to me that we are going to have Obamacare, legal or not, constitutional or not.

The left does not even try and hide their corruption and deceit. Witch Pelosi and winged monkey Reid just plow right ahead saying what they are doing is good for the American people. It just makes me wanna puke.

With blood still dripping off the knife that has slashed the throat of freedom, they are already talking about more…….amnesty for illegals……cap and trade…….on and on……..and they have no shame suggesting that they will just deem the bills passed whether they have the votes or not.
This should be no surprise from a historical standpoint. The United States has lasted longer than most of the great empires of history. Our situation today in a way reminds me of ancient Rome, eaten away from within by corruption and despotism only to finally fall to the invading barbarians at the gate……..sad so sad, but really no surprise.

I am depressed but I have not given up hope. I hope Obamacare is challenged at every turn. I am hoping for a huge lawsuit against the federal gubment by the states, tying up every provision of Obamacare for years. I am hoping for a giant class action lawsuit on behalf of millions of Americans unconstitutionally forced by the federal gubment to buy health insurance. Or perhaps huge suits brought against the gubment by the insurance industry.

I hope even more that the Dimocrats are thrown out in huge numbers and replaced by true conservatives (notice I did not say Republicans) who will uphold freedom and individual liberty, the constitution and all those things that made America great.

Ultimately I hope Obama is thrown out in 2012 and the conservatives enjoy such huge majorities that the whole travesty of Obamacare is repealed. I hope. I hope. I hope.

It would really be cool if in 2010 the conservatives gained such a majority that Obama could be impeached and convicted. This scoundrel took an oath to defend the constitution of the United States. Instead he has trampled it and spit in the faces of the American people. If this does not constitute a high crime or misdemeanor, then what does? I won't hold my breath over this one, but it's nice to dream.

I think the very survival of this nation will be ultimately determined in the next 2 to 4 years. Will we go the way of ancient Rome or continue to be a shining beacon on the hill?

3 comments:

  1. You're not the only one depressed, but people like Mark Levin and others are standing strong. We can only hope...

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure aren't the only one! Great post...summed up exactly what lovers of America are feeling tonight. As I watch this play out, I stand amazed at what I am witnessing.

    Deb, for some reason, when I try to get to your blog, it tends to want to freeze up on me. Just wanted you to know. I enjoy it VERY MUCH! Seems lately, I just go to my blog to see what all my blogging buddies are writing about. I love getting my news from them.

    Have faith! The fat lady hasn't been sighted yet, I don't believe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue: I have no idea why you are having trouble loading Right Truth. I haven't heard any complaints from any other readers. Perhaps if you clear your browser/cache and try again. Thanks anyway.

    Debbie
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete