If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Be Thankful for Each and Every Day of your Life

Sad news this morning. I heard that one of the Hospital Wing flights crashed early this morning. This aircraft had actually picked up a patient from our hospital and had dropped that patient off at the receiving hospital. It crashed shortly before returning to its base in Brownsville, TN. I don't know all the details. I heard that the pilot was killed but I don't know about any others.

Stuff like this is way too close for comfort for people like me. We know many of the people on these helicopters intimately and a loss like this shakes us to our core. Our prayers go out to the families of the crew of this ill fated flight.

Thank God for each and every day on this earth. It might be over sooner than you think.

UPDATE: 11:30AM CDT. I have been told there were no survivors.
More on the story HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment