If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

It does not Compute

Someone sent me this and you may have already seen it, but maybe not:
1. Cost of a bowl of soup at a homeless shelter:                    $0
2. Cost of staying overnight in a homeless shelter:                 $0
3. Catching a homeless man taking a picture of Michelle Obama with his $300 blackberry (+ $100/month service) while receiving his free gubment provided meal:        PRICELESS!

4 comments:

  1. And she's wearing her $500.00 tennis shoes while slopping their food out. This is old, but it is never loses it's message. They always have money for the cellphones, TV's, etc.


    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can barely afford my home, how dare he have a $300 phone on my money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see this every single time I go to the store, where people using expensive cell phones are paying for groceries with food stamps---its a racket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn't realize or probably doesn't care that it's your money, Findalis. He's entitled to have that cellfone at your expense.

    Ron, I like it when they get a 10 cent pack of gum with a dollar food stamp, get 90 cents in change and then save the change for beer and smokes.

    Michelle is a hypocrit, sweetie.....at our expense.

    ReplyDelete