If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Racism at its Best!

Oh, sorry! That is the wrong picture! I meant to put up this picture to the left! I hate it when that happens!

Anyway, the people with way too much time on their hands and the people who live to be offended are now up in arms cause a certain Walmart store sold black Barbie dolls for about half the price of white Barbie dolls.

A spokeswoman for Walmart said,"To prepare for (s)pring inventory, a number of items are marked for clearance, "

"Pricing like items differently is a part of inventory management in retailing,"

Imagine that! Racism based purely on a bidness decision! Could it be that maybe the black Barbies did not sell as well as the white Barbies? I'm just asking!

OMG! OMG!

"both dolls were priced the same to start, one was marked down due to its lower sales to hopefully increase purchase from customers."

"But critics say Walmart should have been more sensitive in its pricing choice."

Give me a fracking break! (That's a little Battlestar Galactica lingo for all you people in Rio Linda).

This has to be a top contender for the "Who Gives a Rat's Ass?" story award of the year.

I dunno bout yall, but I'm getting pretty damn tired of having to be "sensitive" all the time.

I wonder if you can get the Barbie in the picture at the very top for half price? Hey! I'm just asking! Calm down!

2 comments:

  1. "sensitive"??????
    What a laff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right Lizzard. I am one sensitive SOB! When are you and Booger gonna pick me up for Daytune?

    ReplyDelete