If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

De Gubment will Take Care of me, FOR FREE!

The headline above says it all. Go read the Drudge Report for all the details. I have worked hard for everything I have for the last 57 years. The things I have and have accomplished in my life have not been free. It is not because I was more fortunate or lucky. It was because I got off my ass, worked hard, and made good decisions.

Scary to think that a large nummer of Americans are addicted to the entitlement mentality. They think the world owes them something just because they were born. They expect the gubment (translated: the rest of us working our asses off) to take care of their every need.

I dunno about the rest of you, but it kinda makes me wanna puke.

1 comment:

  1. Almost half of all Americans will PAY NO INCOME TAXES.

    That means you will have to pay more one way of another.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete