If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Defending the Constitution - NOT

Well I am pleased to announce that the Decatur County Chronicle printed my letter to the editor, "Two Things the Candidates did not Say". I'll be waiting to see if there are any responses. How can you argue with the Consitution? Oh well, I guess all of the Dimocrats in Warshington and probably several of the Republicans don't like it much. It keeps getting in the way of their pet projects, you know.

There were more people announcing their candidacy for mayor in the newspaper today. Do you think any of them mentioned protecting and defending the Constitution as their primary objective?

"Meet the new boss! Same as the old boss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment