If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Gubment Screws up Spring and Wet Dreams

Just a quickie here on tax day. You know, I really love the spring time. The weather gets balmy. The birds sing. The days get longer. The trees get green. There are good smells in the air. What a great time.

I spent the first part of the week out on the lake catching fish, and spending time with myself, alone with my thoughts........at peace, the sun on my face and the wind at my back.

Then right in the middle of it.....April 15......a reminder of the gubment intrusion in your life and your pocketbook.

Can we opt out of the gubment? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment