If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, April 5, 2010

He Doesn't Know and He Doesn't Care

Here is another glittering jewel of colossal ignorance, Congressman Phil Hare (Dimocrat) Illinois.

Okay, he admits he doesn't care about the Constitution. Then he gets the Constitution confused with the Declaration of Independence. Then he admits it doesn't matter to him.. This is exactly what I warned about in my previous post, "Two things the Candidates did not say".

Politicians that think like this man should be immediately removed from office. The very first thing on every politician's mind should be protection of the Constitution. Sadly, it is not.

Doncha love it when the truth sneaks out and they try and backpedal and cover up their remarks?

By the way, I have been a doctor for 30 years. I have never had a discussion with a sick patient on a stretcher about their insurance status. Most of the time I don't even know what their insurance status is anyway. My only concern is taking care of the sick person. Congressman Hare is a liar and he should be impeached for failing to defend the Constitution.

Liar! Liar! pants on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment