If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Hate Gubment!

Here's a headline that caught my attention, "Hating the Gubment Finally goes Mainstream".

Wow! I guess I have been out of the mainstream for a very long time. I really do hate gubment and I have for a very long time. I hate being lied to by Dimocrats and Republicans. I hate seeing my hard earned money pissed away on this program and that program that ultimately ends in nothing more than failure and even more spending. I hate seeing the gubment take over the car companies, the banks, insurance companies, energy, medicine....I am sick and tired of some damned politician interjecting his stupid opinion on whether or not I can carry a gun, what I can eat, what I can drink, what I can smoke, how much I can heat and cool my house, and what kind of light bubs I can use. Let's face it! I hate gubment and I am ready for it to GO AWAY! PERIOD!

I admit to being very libertarian in many areas with right wing slant in others. Basically my opinion of the federal gubment is that its only function should be to defend the shore and print money. Other than that the power should rest with the states and more importantly with the individual.

The article focused on Ron Paul and recent poll that put him in a dead heat with Barack Obama if the 2012 election were held today. In 2008, Paul was pretty much dismissed by the Republican party as a libertarian wing nut as they polished up their favorite RINO John McCain for his failed run at the Whitehouse.

Not the case now. With the tea party movement, the article posits that Americans are finally fed up with gubment once and for all. Suddenly Ron Paul is a mainstream candidate and no longer a libertarian fringe lunatic. I am sure if he gains more traction that Dimocrats and Republicans alike will do their best to try and demonize and try to diminish him.

Like I said in a previous post, Ron Paul is looking better to me all the time. Since I dumped Sarah Palin earlier today, there's not much else out there right now looking good at all.

3 comments:

  1. You did not say why you dumped Palin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did. Click on the link at the bottom of the post. Sarah is wanting to shack up with Mitt Romney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thank you for posting some nice information in your blog.I have bookmarked your blog.

    I am also maintaining a blog which includes information about current news.

    The information in both of our blog meets the visitors quality.If you provide us a link in your site, it will be benefiting your end users and us.

    Here is our link information

    Title: Current News Updates

    URL:http://news-updations.blogspot.com/

    I request you to add our link to your site from this page. If you have any queries

    Please feel free to email us and we will respond on time.

    Email: megaanaustin@gmail.com

    With Regards,
    Megaanaustin

    ReplyDelete