If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Want my Money Back

I heard on the news yesterday that some of Charlie Crist's (you know, the lying Florida gubner) donors are wanting their contributions back. This after he declared he was going to run as an independent. I was just wondering for future reference, how do you go about doing this?

There may be some dud candidates in my future from whom I may want a refund. Anybody know?

1 comment:

  1. If he can't raise enough money, he won't be able to run a true campaign. He will drop in the polls like a lead weight.

    ReplyDelete