If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, April 19, 2010

More Fun with Xrays

If you missed my first post, "Fun with Xrays" click HERE to go have some fun yourself. My friend Keri submitted this xray picture to me and I thought I'd share it with the rest of you. This gives a whole new meaning to the old saying, "light up your life!"

3 comments:

  1. Ouch!

    One must question the intelligence of this patient, no???

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A light bulb looks particularly frightening when you think about how easily bulbs shatter. Can you imagine trying to clean out all the little slivers of glass if it broke?

    If you're going to put something where it doesn't belong at least use an object that won't break into a lot of sharp pieces and make sure it has a lanyard attached.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bitmap, it would be my guess that this idiot had to go to surgery to have this removed with a open procedure. I don't see how it could be extracted intact.......ugh.....

    ReplyDelete