If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Home Away from Home

Well, I guess yall probably knew it was too good to be true. Our little home on the hill at Lost Creek is just not quite all it has been cracked up to be. Two or three time a week, sweet wifey goes into a rage when I leave my socks laying around or leave the toilet seat up. Then I have to retreat to my home away from home:
 The Deerfield Inn

It's really not so bad. It's mostly quiet and I have free cable TV. The heat and AC work most of the time.
 Ahhhh! Home sweet home!

When I get hungry, I can head right down the street for a gourmet meal!
 
Life is good!

5 comments:

  1. I've never known you to tell outright lies .. until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often wondered how long the Trix was gonna put up wid yo BS.
    WAY TO GO TRIXIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, we stayed dere and et dere when we comed to heah yall New Years a year ago. Twernt bad abd they didn't charge an arm and a leg fer lil ol Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lizzard, I been thankin bout calling them for a weekly or monthly rate.

    I speak only the truth, sweety pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HARDEE'S!!! Whooo Hooo...Haven't had a meal there in 5 years... We don't have them out here in Cali, it's just like freedom, Missing in action.

    ReplyDelete