If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Relax and Spread Your Butt Cheeks

This has been out a few days and you know about it if you've been paying attention. If you've not been paying attention, and while I'm on a roll, I thought I'd post this:

"Control the people!" "Control the people!" "Control the people!" Words of prophesy from yet another glittering jewel of colossal ignorance, John Dingell (Dimocrat) Michigan, as he comments on the health care bill.

I don't believe the Constitution anywhere grants the federal gubment the power to "Control the People". In fact, up until now I thought it was supposed to be just the opposite.

Do you think the Constitution was on Congressman Dingell's mind when he voted for the health care destruction bill? Hmmmmmmm?

I dunno about yall, but I don't want this communist scumbag controlling anything to do with my life.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how many others there are like him.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AKA John DingHole.

    ReplyDelete