If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Romney-Palin? Barf Gag!

Romney -Palin in 2012? Sarah Palin seems to think it is a good idea. My first thought was barf-gag! I am at this point in time announcing that I am officially disenchanted with the folksy Sarah Palin. I thought at first she was the conservative hope we had been looking for, but her propensity to nuzzle up to squishy RINO's and now to even suggest that she be on the ticket with one in 2012 has caused me to wash my hands of her. This behavior suggests to me that she would be willing to cross the aisle to work with Dimocrats, to get things done for the American people. (Translate: Create more stupid laws which destroy freedom and liberty).

Don't even suggest that Mitt Romney is a conservative. He is the architect of Romneycare in Massachusetts. In case you hadn't noticed, Massachusetts is another one of those liberal bastions headed toward financial ruin. Thanks Mitt. I voted for Romney in 2008, but only because Fred Thompson had already dropped out.

I will never again vote for a RINO. I just won't vote. I am sick of seeing the same old tired me too re-runs coming up as candidates for office. In this time of the tea parties when I should feel inspired, I feel mostly disgust.

Ron Paul is looking better and better every day, but hey, 2012 is a long way off.

4 comments:

  1. Yep, I've decided they all feed from the same trough too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had high hopes for Palin, but she has made some bad moves of late. If this is true, that she would join Romney, then I'm done with her for good.

    Romney would be no better than McCain. I thought Palin was going to be a true Constitutional Conservative, but it's not looking that way.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment, Kathy. You need to comment more often.

    That's right sweetie, we need to find other conservative hopes than Sarah. You are known by the company you keep and she's not hanging with the right crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romney Palin 2012 LEADERSHIP!!!

    ReplyDelete