If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Silence in Decatur County

Well, the Decatur County Chronicle printed my letter to the editor, "Two Things the Candidates did not Say". The paper came out this week. There was NO response, in fact there were no letters to the editor from anybody. I have had several people tell me in person that they enjoyed my letter and they agreed with everything I had said. In fact, one woman told me she had cut it out and framed it. She said I had echoed exactly everything that had been on her mind.

But not a word from the candidates. I guess they don't have the courage to stand up for the Constitution or pledge no new taxes. I guess it's easier just to say all those generic things politicians say to try and get elected. I may not vote this year at all in the local elections. I just can't find anyone to get excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment