If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Tire Gig

Boy, the Morbid Strangers had a great time at the tire gig in Dickson, TN. today. We'd like to thank our hosts, Friendly Tire for all the hospitality and food. We'd also like to thank everyone that came out. A good time was had by all. Click HERE to see all of my pictures of the gig. I have some video and as soon as I can sift through and edit it, I'll see if it is worth posting.
 
The band is all fired up.
 
Tony and I are into some serious picking.

James belts out vocals as Guy picks a lead.
 
Guy sings for his supper.
Steve hard at work, keeping the beat.

Scotty thrills the crowd with Folsom Prison Blues.
Ray Charles reincarnated? Nah..........

3 comments:

  1. A good time was had by all. Great weather, great music, good food and friendly folks. Can't bet it for a Saturday.

    I'm glad the pictures turned out so good.

    Debbie
    Right Truth
    http://www.righttruth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great show.........lol
    And a nice lady in red.

    Droopy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Droopy, the lady in red is Lisa, our lead singer's wife.

    ReplyDelete