If you have something to say, post a comment. I will not respond to anonymous commenters, so if you care to joust with the GROUCH, open yourself a FREE GMAIL account and get yourself an ID so I'll know who you are.

If you'd like to be a guest contributor, email me at:
ka4p1@hotmail.com
Opinions of the guests are not necessarily the opinion of the GROUCH!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Angry About the Wrong Thing

I couldn't help but smile when I read about the president's recent luncheon with GOP senators. According to reports Obama became somewhat unhinged as the meeting progressed, described by one senator as "The more he talked, the more he got upset" and “He needs to take a valium before he comes in and talks to Republicans and just calm down, and don’t take anything so seriously. If you disagree with someone, it doesn’t mean you’re attacking their motives — and he takes it that way and tends then to lecture and then gets upset.” Of course we all know why he became unhinged. It's tough to be caught in a lie.

My interest in this was sparked by the fact that my senator Bob Corker showed a rare display of spine when he said that Obama was two faced. The wind came out of my sails a bit though when I found out that Corker was upset because Obama was lying about promised bipartisan efforts and rather wanted to foist a far left wing agenda on them.

Corker is one of these guys that is more worried about bipartisanship than defending the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. Of course we all know that bipartisanship simply means that we water down our conservative beliefs and agree with Dimocrats.

I am encouraged however that Corker recognizes Obama for what he really is, a two faced liar!

More reading HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Obama said he wanted bipartisanship, then he went on to say that the Republicans should "go against their base" and basically do what he wants.

    Throw the bum out, he should never have been president of this country in the first place, and I don't mean the color of his skin.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete